Dear Pulaski County Families,
Pulaski County Schools is committed to offering the highest quality of service to your children as we start the year learning at home. All cafeterias at each school will have curbside meal pick-up. You must complete the School Meal Request Form, so we know to prepare a meal for you. Click here: www.pulaski.net/foodservice
- Complete one application per child.
- If you have children enrolled in multiple schools, all meals can be picked up at one school.
- Meal services begin August 24th, and will continue until we are back to in-person instruction.
- Meal pick-up times: 9:00 am until 1:30 pm.
- Up to 5 days of meals per child may be requested.
- By completing this form, you are opting to pick up breakfast and lunch meals until we return to in person instruction.
There are a few notable changes to the services that we are to provide as we return to school learning at home:
- Meals are available for students who are enrolled in the district during the 20-21 school year.
- Students must participate in daily learning in order to be eligible to receive meals.
- At the present time, federal and state regulations specify that we must return to the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) just as we would during a normal school year.
Thank you for the honor of serving your child during this unusual time. Please feel free to contact me with questions regarding meal service, 606-679-1123, ext 2504.
Food Service Director
Pulaski County Schools, KY
*The Pulaski County School System does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or any other protected characteristic, as required by all applicable federal, state, and local laws, in employment or the provision of services.