Every student - transition ready
Pulaski County Schools will provide a safe, supportive environment to meet the individual needs of all students and ensure they are ready for the transition to college or a career.
Prepare all students to be productive and successful citizens.
- Learning Environment - We believe all students should be surrounded by a learning environment that ensures their safety, stimulates their minds, and challenges their abilities.
- Continuous Improvement - We believe in establishing high standards, analyzing data to measure achievement and find performance gaps, and then acting upon the findings for the purpose of continuous improvement.
- Academic Excellence - We believe in the continuous pursuit of excellence in student achievement, academic rigor, and instructional quality.
- Collaboration - We believe collaboration with students, faculty, staff, families, and key community and state stakeholders is vital to our students' and district's success.
- Equity - We believe equity, fairness, and diversity are fundamental to a healthy education system; we value individual differences and contributions of a diverse student body and staff.
- Character - We believe in the development of students’ upright character so they may become conscientious and productive citizens in a complex and interconnected world.
Board Approved: September 2019